Sunday, October 16, 2011

Scared Stiff...

Well, not really.  It was only slightly scary.  The Haunted Corn Maze, that is.

Last night we went to a Haunted Corn Maze with some friends of ours, the Wilkins.  My favorite part was the hour and a half wait that we had leading up to the actual haunting.  I learned so much about my friend, Kelli, that it just made me like her that much more.

I'll let you in on the secret.

But don't tell her I told you.

She totally dated a cage wrestler in college that called himself "The Doctor".

I think she is my new BFF.

Before we went to the Corn Maze we watched the Boise State football game with Dan and Kelli and their two little girls.  Stephen and I were very jealous of their getup.  Every single member of their family was wearing Boise State apparel.  Both girls were also sporting blue and orange pom poms.

Now I know what we are doing for stocking stuffers this year.  I'm seeing blue and orange.

No comments: