Sunday, October 23, 2011

Stephen, the Romancer

Stephen will probably be the first one to admit that he does not have a romantic bone in his body.
 
I would agree.
 
However, because Stephen loves me, he tries really hard to be romantic.
 
Yesterday was exceptionally stressful.

I happen to be the Relief Society Counselor over the additional Relief Society meetings and yesterday was Super Saturday. Everything actually went off without a hitch, but we went through A LOT of headaches and legwork to get there.

When I came home for the fourth time yesterday to get something that I forgot, Stephen covered my eyes and led me to a few surprises that he had been working on that day. FIRST: When I was finally completed with this chaotic day we were going on a stroll downtown. SECOND: When Maycee was asleep he had checked out two chick flicks that I could choose from to watch. THIRD: He made my absolute favoritest dessert in the world to eat while watching the chick flick.
 
I love my hubby.

I am the luckiest girl in the world.

No comments: