Sunday, January 29, 2012

GNO

As mentioned in a previous post, Krystal and I auctioned off a girls night with fun and fondue.  Also attached to our evening of enchantment was free babysitting by the hubbies.

Our official girls night out was last night. 

It was SO much fun.  We had quiet an eclectic group of women.  I never would have put us all together for a "GNO", but we had a ton of fun just chatting it up and eating good food.  Our party began and 7pm and much to the consternation of Stephen and Shane, the party finally broke up at midnight.

As I realized how late is was, I quickly ran from Krystal's house to mine to send Shane back home.  As I opened the door I noticed the two babysittee's asleep with Shane on the couch and Stephen trying to hold his eyelids open while entertaining himself with the TV.

Thank you Stephen for letting me have a free night with the girls!

No comments: