Monday, January 16, 2012

Puppies


While picking Maycee up from my parents we brought home some extra "cargo".

Krystal pimped out her dog, Dexter, and we brought back the results.  Three little Yorkie puppies.  Krystal is hopping to make it rich off of her little dog.

Stephen and Maycee both fell in love with the puppies instantly.  Personally, I think they are cute, but I am not about to have that mess in my house!  Especially when Stephen and I have our own second mess on its way!

Stephen begged me on the ride back to Boise to let him hold one of the puppies.  He rode back to Boise with his newly named friend on his lap.  R.J.  Short for Rat Junior.  When we took the puppies over to Krystals, we learned that the puppy Stephen had named RJ was the only female.  Sorry Krys, the name has stuck.





No comments: