Sunday, January 22, 2012

Latest Maycee

I love my little girl.

These are fun things that Maycee has been doing this week.

When she came back from the farm she seemed to be more attached to this little scooter.  I found out later that Karli pushed her all over the place in this thing.  So maybe it reminds her of Karli.

I found her one morning pushing the scooter with her bear in the drivers seat.  The bear was on it's tummy and kept falling off.  Maycee was getting frustrated.  I put the bear on it's bottom and tucked his legs underneath the handlebars.  He stayed pretty well!...most of the time.




Maycee also found a love of cooking.  I guess she must see me do this a lot because this was all her.



Maycee also found out that her toy box now holds toys.  I left her with the top open as she kept pulling toy after toy out of the box.  When I returned she was in they box.  I didn't think she was tall enough to get her legs over...I guess I was wrong.




No comments: