Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Us!

So...yesterday was Stephen and my anniversary.

4 years.

Stephen, being the amazing husband he is, made me breakfast in bed before he went to work.  Isn't he sweet!

When I was eating said breakfast, I noticed that my stomach was a little queasy and it was a little hard to finish off breakfast.  I should have figured right then that my luck had run out.

After Stephen had gone to work, I started to get things ready to clean the bathroom and Maycee woke up.  My body continued to deteriorate...by the afternoon I knew that I had something.  I had thrown up numerous times and Maycee was running around the house making a mess.  And I didn't even care.

My doctor figured that I have the stomach flu.

I've never had it before.

It is nasty.

No wonder people hate morning sickness so bad!

The weirdest thing, however, was having my stomach tossing and turning and then having my little boy kicking my churning stomach.  Blech.  He never stops kicking.

Again I say, happy anniversary to us.

No comments: