Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Better

My patience has been running a little thin the last couple of days.

Maycee and my stubbornness has been clashing.

Today has been a Maycee day.  I think she needed a little attention.  It has helped immensely.

During Cooper's nap we went on a walk in the snow.  The snow has been crazy!  It snowed almost all day yesterday and a little bit this morning.  There was even left over snow from two weeks ago.  Not a normal Boise winter, but Maycee loves it.

She went outside and threw the snow in the air.  It was super cute.





We went on a walk to go and get the mail.  Maycee tried to climb on any big pile that was made from people shoveling their walks.  I had to pull her from a lot of those.


We also finally got out her clay that she got for Christmas.  We made a snowman together.  After I made the three initial balls Maycee said we needed to add arms.  I put on one side and she put on the other.  She then said we needed to add feet.  And another head.

We had fun.




No comments: