Sunday, January 20, 2013

Weekend of Relaxation

Stephen and I needed a break.

A much needed break.

Our 5 year anniversary was on January 11th.  Stephen was planning a secret romantic get away for the same weekend and life happened.  We had to postpone for the 18th and 19th.

My parents came up to stay the night with the kids and we were off.  Stephen even bought me my favorite potato chips and cookies.

I had every intention in the world to take a ton of pictures.  I even remembered the camera, but I still came home picture-less.

Stephen booked us a night at the Hotel McCall.  It was perfect and beautiful.  He got us a dinner reservation at The Mill.  He bought me a beautiful set of earrings and a necklace.

My husband is learning the art of romance.

And I love him for it.

Thank you, Stephen, for loving me.  And doing everything you could to make me comfortable.

Here's to the next 5 years!

No comments: