Saturday, January 26, 2013

Grossed out...

Stephen just put away dinner.

I watched him.

I kinda wished I hadn't.

He put the spaghetti in a bowl that was a smidge to small.  So he put his hand on top of the spaghetti and "smooshed" it into the bowl.

My response, "THAT IS SO GROSS!!"

Stephen, "No it's not."

Me, "Yes, it is.  That is gross."

Stephen, "No, it's not.  I'll just eat the top half of the spaghetti."

....

Not five minutes later, Stephen begins to make us milkshakes.  He gets out the ice cream and begins to spoon it into the blender.  Maycee, in an effort to dig out some ice cream, puts her fingers all over the top layer of ice cream.

Stephen pulls Maycee's hand out of the ice cream and exclaims, I'm not joking, "Maycee stop, that is gross!"

I gave Stephen 'the look'.  Even after I explained the irony, he simply said, "She was touching my food.  I wasn't touching her food."

No comments: