Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Cooper's 1 Year Pix

My little boy is such a little man.

I love him!

I couldn't help myself with the suit.  Seriously.  He's, like, the cutest thing ever.


Can't decide if I like it better with a little color taken out, or not...





By the way, that little rocking chair is my Mom's.  From when she was a little one perusing the carpet.




This is his future GQ look.

He's got it down.




And his angry face.  This is the one that screams at me, "MOMMMMM, PICK ME UP!!!!"



He got his little suit muddy. :(


Stephen loves the throwing pictures.  These ones are really good.





Stephen had two requests for this photo shoot.

First Cooper had to take a picture with the basketball.




Second, Cooper had to take a picture on the pullup bar.  The women are going to swoon.

My two cutie men!




I love my little Cooper Man!

3 comments:

~Kelsey and Nathan Taysom said...

Oh my gosh he looks so different from the last time I saw him!! Those are awesome pictures by the way and I love his hair cut!!

Lisa said...

Cooper is so handsome! Great job on the pics!

Erin said...

So, so cute!! I'm in love with your kid!