Friday, April 26, 2013

Two cute kids.

Yesterday was Maycee's first night sleeping in her new bed.

We've been looking for a bunk bed for a while. We found one on an awesome deal and bought it. Along with a set of mattresses on sale. We were set. As an aside, Denver Mattress is the awesomest place to buy mattresses.

Anyway, we are putting the kids in the same bedroom. Last night I listened outside of the bedroom. Cooper in the crib, Maycee in the bottom bunk. In the beginning I could tell Cooper was standing in his crib. He was jabbering all over the place. I think he was excited about having a roommate. Maycee didn't say anything. She was reading.

After a few minutes it was quiet for about 30 seconds.

Then Cooper giggled.

Then Maycee giggled.

Cooper giggled again.

This went on for a few minutes.

It was super cute.

I love it when they get along.

This afternoon, I put Maycee and Cooper up to the table for lunch and then ran in to my bedroom to grab something. I was gone for a few minutes and when I came back there was a slight change of plans.

Maycee had gotten out the graham crackers.

Cooper was gnawing on the whole cracker. Maycee also had a cracker in her mouth.

Seriously though, I love that Maycee thought of her brother in her theft.

No comments: