Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Surprises.

Stephen is getting really good at surprises!  I am very impressed.

For my birthday, Stephen got me a new kitchen faucet and sink!  You have no idea how elated I was.  I am definitely a grown-up now that I get excited over gifts of kitchen appliances/accessories.

On Tuesday after swimming lessons, I drove down to my parents' house to pick raspberries.  I had to be back on Wednesday at 2:30pm for swimming lessons again.  It is a 3 hour trip to the farm.  I cut it really close, but made swimming lessons with 1 minute to spare.

When I arrived home at 3:45, this is what I found:


OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!

Stephen used his bachelor night to put in my sink and faucet!  I am SO elated, I cannot even tell you!  Not only did I get rid of my 6 inch deep sink and crappy two-handle faucet, I was upgraded to an 8 inch sink and an awesome 'on sale' one-handled faucet.

It looks awesome!

Stephen enlisted some help, but was on the job from 5pm to 9:45pm.

My hubby is the man!

Stephen, I love you, I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments: