Monday, July 29, 2013

More fun things

1. As previously stated, Cooper now folds his arms for prayer.  A couple of days ago, Cooper was standing on the floor, while we were saying prayer.  I have to admit, I had one eye open during the prayer because of Cooper.  The whole time that the prayer was being said, Cooper's arms were folded tightly.  He also spun in a circle, the entire time, as well.

2. My brother, Kory, came up with a nickname for Maycee.  He originally called her May May, but when everyone else followed suit, he had to come up with something more unique.  He now calls her Mayonnaise.  Maycee knows that's her name from Uncle Kory.  Today while she was chatting with Stephen during her potty break she said, "Who calls me Mayonnaise?"

Stephen responded, "I don't know.  Who calls you Mayonnaise?"

Maycee, "...Uncle Kory.  He's so silly.  We should beat him up."  This was said in her most sarcastic voice.

The "beat him up" phrase came from Aunt Krystal.  She has her reasons....

3. Cooper now waves at everyone.  I love it.  Whether we are wandering in a store, or walking outside, Cooper waves.  He waves at the cars, or at the people wandering around.  I love the people that wave back and smile.  Let's be honest.  It's because my boy is the cutest thing ever.

No comments: