Thursday, August 8, 2013

Swimming lessons have now come to a close...kind of.

Maycee loves Stacie.

I love Stacie.

It has been so fun to watch my little no fear girl turn to a little bit of a fish.   She's not to swimming quite yet, but is definitely close to it.

This last session that we did with Stacie was with three of Maycee's friends from church.  It was so fun to watch them interact.

Betty, in the water with Stacie, Daphne, Maycee, Jovie, and ...I think her name was Skyler.  We didn't know her before swimming lessons.








I think it is so funny that they are all up there shivering.




And again I say, I love Stacie.

We are starting up another swim session with a couple of teenage boys in our ward.  Hopefully Maycee will be able to adjust well.  The boys have never taught before and are learning with the little ones.  We'll see how it goes.

No comments: