Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Western Idaho State Fair

Growing up, I always got to go to the Eastern Idaho State Fair.  My parents worked every year at the Tiger Ear Booth.  In case you didn't know, those are super huge scones.  Because of their slavery, we got into the fair for free.  I always remember having a lot of fun.  I have really wanted to go for a couple of years, but this was the first year we succeeded.  Now, having gone once and paying full price entrance tickets, I have decided it was a waste of money.  Everything was TOO expensive.  We did, however, get cute pictures of the kids checking out the farm animals.





Maycee and Cooper loved the animals, but Maycee was a little leery to actually touch them.  You can tell in the picture she is still a little reluctant to touch the goat.








I had every intention to wear my cowboy boots, but my feet were already swollen and sweaty.  When I put them on, it just agitated them more.  It wasn't worth the discomfort....













Texas Longhorn!






Cooper likes his front row seating in the stroller.





After everything was said and done, I still thought it was too expensive, but I'm glad we did it.  Next time we go, we just have to win free tickets and it will be worth every penny....

No comments: