Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Bruce-a-Palooza

Bruce comes to Boise every six months and we hit up an awesome restaurant.  He's an old family friend that helps us explore the restaurant offerings of Boise.

We were planning to hit up a new restaurant in Meridian.  However, when we got to our appointed dining location we noticed a lot of ladders inside...it wasn't even open yet.  Don't worry.  We ended up at one of our new favorite restaurants instead, Lucky Finns.  Mmmmmm.  Good stuff.  Best Fish Tacos EVER.


Since Lucky Finns is right next door to Krispy Kremes, we had to go and partake of the Hot and Ready's!










My kids crack me up.

Bruce couldn't just let us get the free ones.  He bought another dozen.  I don't know how it happened, but we ended up with the leftovers.  This morning my kids begged me for more donuts and chocolate milk.  They are wired and it is only 9am.

No comments: