Saturday, March 1, 2014

Preschool Fieldtrip: Fire Station

I. Love. Fieldtrips.

On Friday we went to the fire station.





Wow.  Cooper was in love with those trucks.  When they actually let him sit in the seat, I was worried he wouldn't come down easily.  But he did.  When we turned to leave, Cooper would turn me towards the fire engine and push me towards it.  He wanted back in.









After visiting the fire station, we were able to have a policeman come and talk to the kids.

 

One of the policemen thought Cooper was the cutest thing.  He said, "He's so tiny!"

Yep, that's my little guy!

Funniest. Story. Ever.

One of the moms asked the police officer about buckling their seat belts.  I'm pretty sure she was trying to scare her kids into keeping their seat belts on.  Another one of our preschoolers said, "We always wear our seat belts except when..."  That is when her mom intervened and cupped her hand over her mouth.  I was laughing so hard!  On the inside.  We all have those super embarrassing moments because of our kids.

We love preschool!

No comments: