Sunday, March 30, 2014

Cake Pops

I surprised Stephen with an awesome date night.  If I do say so myself.  And I do.

We watched basketball!  For me, that is a big deal.  It is, after all, March Madness.

For this amazing date night I decided to learn to make an awesome treat.  Cake Pops.  Originally I was going to do this.



But, because I am now a connoisseur of cake pops, I learned that I cannot use my food coloring to dye my white chocolate.  No joke.  I have read a ton of stuff on cake pops to make them be beautiful and not fall apart.  So I just made chocolate cake pops.  That were awesome.  Here are the kiddos enjoying my treat.

I let them have one before bed and then Stephen and I chowed down.



Yeah.  Poor Ollie.  I know, no cake pops for you.






Cooper really downed those things.  Well, at least I know he likes them!  It's so cute how he says 'cake pops'.

On Friday night we watched one of the sweet sixteen games.  Louisville and Kentucky.  Kentucky won.  I think I'm bad luck.  Stephen had Louisville winning it all.  So, his bracket was null and void after that game.  Poor Stephen.  I still love you!

No comments: