Monday, March 17, 2014

The Last Hurrah

For Karli's farewell weekend, we decided to go big.

We went to Lava.

That is big.  Especially for our family.

On Saturday we stood outside of the pool and the sign told us that there was no public swimming until 2pm.  We arrived around 11:30.  To kill the time we went to the park just down the street.  It was freezing.  At least I thought so.  I was in the car.  AND I stole all of these pictures from Krystal.  Thanks Chica!











No pix in the pool.  It was way too crowded to have that.

That night we celebrated Karli's birthday.  She will officially turn 19 in the MTC, so we had to eat cake and sing the birthday song.


Community bath time.









Now that Dad has a new projector, HALO is no longer blurry mess.


On Sunday all of Karli's family was sitting on the pews in front of her.

I was in awe as I listened to my little sister talk.  She is so much more prepared than I was to serve a mission.  And she's two and a half years younger than I was!  She is awesome.

No comments: