Monday, March 10, 2014

Cooper's #2

My baby boy is two.  TWO!

This is weird.

In honor of Cooper's second birthday, I went in search of a cake that would fit Cooper.

And I found it.

And I made it.

Thank you Pinterest.

I'm so proud.





Saturday was Cooper's birthday.  A perfect day for a birthday.  We invited up my parents and their motorcycles and went riding in Emmett.  Cooper loves the motorcycles...and my dad.  You really can't tell by his facial expressions that he loves the bikes, but keeping him off of them is quite a chore.

So here is our picture journal of the morning/afternoon.















What the heck!  Karli, I don't even have a picture of you!  Or dad!  Sorry, apparently I'm a slacker.

That night we invited Grandma and Grandpa Post to join in and we opened presents and ate cake and ice cream.




Okay, I'm totally going to brag on my boy.  Cooper opened up all of his presents by himself.  AND he also blew out his candles all by himself.  I couldn't believe it!  He also had a sweet puddle of drool come out of his mouth and land right on the cake just before he blew it out.  Shane got the perfect video of the whole thing.  I gotta get that!




Thanks everyone for coming to celebrate my boy's birthday!

I LOVE YOU, COOPER!!!!!

Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I can't believe he is already two! Why do they have to grow up so fast? Looks like so much fun, and Dallin was super impressed with the cake.