Friday, April 18, 2014

BEST Easter Party Ever!

I love throwing parties.  Having Maycee in preschool gives me an extra outlet to do these kinds of things.  Today I was in charge of the Easter party.

Seriously.

Love it!

We started our party with fun pictures with Mom!  I asked Krystal to come over and help me with the lighting first.  These are really funny.  Thanks Krys!


I am SO sad that this one is blurry!



Now here is the real Mom's and kiddos.







After pictures we played "Don't Eat the PEEP!"  I used to play "Don't Eat Pete" all the time in family home evening when I was a kid.  It was really fun to watch the kids get into it.  I played the first round.  The kids didn't understand the concept and yelled "DON'T EAT THE PEEP" after every Skittle that I grabbed.  After my first round they definitely got it.





After 'Don't Eat the Peep' we made bunny ears!  So that we could be bunnies!




After making bunny ears I had the kiddos hide an egg for their moms.  It was really cute.



Three of the girls hid their eggs together.



After the mommy egg hunt, the kiddos finally got to do their own hunting.  I was SO proud of myself and my amazing idea.  I have six 3 & 4 year-olds in preschool.  Plus three of their siblings that would also be participating.  SO, I wrote their names on all of the eggs and they had to find their own eggs with their own name.  It took a lot longer to do the egg hunt, which was awesome!

Maycee and Cooper followed me around the back yard and we would look for eggs together.  I would ask Maycee if the eggs had her name on it or Cooper's.  She knew both.  Smart girl!  Anytime she found a 'Cooper' egg, she would hand it to him and he'd put it in his basket.  I love my kids!!




Eating their spoil.  I was also not really wanting a ton of sugar, so each kid only had two eggs with candy.  The rest were full of stickers, balloons, playdoh, goldfish crackers, etc.







After the party, Maycee and Cooper posed for me with their baskets and ears.  It didn't take long for our bunny ears to turn in to flop eared bunnies.



No comments: