Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Festivities...on Saturday

Saturday was pretty crazy.  But it was a ton of fun!  I love hanging out with my family.  Saturday morning was our traditional egg dying.  I love Cooper's ears.













Maycee is getting super excited to go out and find some eggs.





This picture cracks me up.  She was too excited to go get the next egg to even look at the camera for longer than a second.


Rather than eat their lunch, they played with their toys.  We got Maycee Frozen, pj's, and another My Little Pony to add to her collection.  Cooper was totally happy with his 3 Hot Wheels vehicles and pj's.  This time we got him a Hot Wheels truck, motorcycle, and little red car.


On Saturday night we went to a friends' house, who put on a egg hunt and dessert party.  There were six families with...a ton of kids.  I don't even know how many.  Anyway, they ended up hiding almost 300 eggs.  Crazy.  But we had a good time.  Any excuse to get together and have a party!

No comments: