Friday, April 11, 2014

Park

Yesterday we started a new spring/summer/fall tradition.

Because it is most definitely not happening in the winter.

We met Stephen right after work and went to the local park, had a picnic, then ran wild with the kids.  It was SO much fun!  I love it when we take more time to do family things that are fun.






This is the park.  I love it!  The pad that is underneath the entire park is bouncy!  And the walkway is all the way around the thing.  Cooper's favorite thing to do is just run back and forth.  And back and forth.  And back and forth.  :)





Cooper loves the swings.  It is really difficult to get him off of them now.



I love this picture.  The sun was killing our eyes.  You can tell.  AND Maycee was totally driving on this ride.  I almost felt like I was going to get bucked off!  I couldn't controll it.  I think Maycee was enjoying being the driver for once.







I love warm weather.

No comments: