Sunday, April 27, 2014

Green Smoothies

We are totally getting into the green smoothie fad.  Maycee loves them.  Cooper won't touch them.  I think the thick green color/texture throws him off.

Last week we made a smoothie for breakfast.  I told the kids what we were having and I got them all pumped for the smoothie.  Cooper was even jumping up and down, running around the island, yelling "Moomee, moomee!"

When I finished making the smoothies, I filled up a big glass for Maycee and me and then put a little dribble in a cup for Cooper.  Maycee immeditely began to drink hers, "Mmmmm, yummy smoothie," she would say.

Cooper repeated Maycee's love for the smoothie, "Yummy moomee!"

Until he actually tried it.

He turned his drink upside down and dumped the rest of the contents on to the kitchen table.  "Moomee yucky!" He said.

I guess not everyone is hooked.

No comments: