Monday, April 7, 2014

Conference Weekend

Stephen and I decided to go to the farm to entertain my parents.  Their house needed a little bit more noise.  Kory and Charisse also came to help with the noise level.

I am so sad that I didn't bring my camera to our first stop on the farm.  When we got to my parents, my dad was out running  the carryall.  We left Oliver at the house with my mom and took Cooper and Maycee on the motorcycles to go find Dad.  Cooper loved riding in the tractor with my dad.  He even got to drive for a little bit.  So sad for no pictures. :(

We had a TON of fun and ate a TON of food.  That was my fault.  Sorry guys!  I requested a 'Food-A-Palooza' for Conference weekend.

My parents decided to start a tradition with the grand kids.  Massive. Easter. Egg. Hunt.

Now all you other people won't miss it next year!  Krystal. Kelsey.  You need to come.  It's that good.

The kids did a lot better than I expected.  At least Cooper and Boston did better than I expected.  Maycee knew what was going on.  Since it was very cold and windy, we had our hunt at the shop.









This is how conference watching went.


Mom and Charisse are going to kill me for this one....just fyi I do have a private blog.


Boston and Cooper actually played really well this weekend.  It was fun to watch them jump on the tramp together.  Neither one of them have a good grasp on the concept of jumping.  But here they are playing with the doll house.  Stephen and Kory are both in favor of getting more boy toys.  Their sons are not supposed to play with girl toys. :)








And I made cake pops again.  Love these things!  This time I made them with red velvet cake and cream cheese frosting.  Delish!  This is Cooper on the way home to Boise.  Maycee fell asleep about 10 minutes into the trip home.  Cooper enjoyed 2 cake pops since Maycee was not awake to enjoy hers.


Thanks, Mom and Dad, for the party weekend!

No comments: