Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Big O-N-E

Stephen and I have finally made it. We are one year old! This last year with my hubby has been so much fun.

I would just like to introduce you to the Stephen that I NOW know and love.

1.) Stephen LOVES cartoons. We watch cartoons together all of the time. Mostly we watch cool cartoons about superheros. Our current favorite is the Justice League. We watch those episodes quite frequently. Stephen always updates me on the different characters and things that are happening with them in new movies and stuff. His real obsession is Batman. I bought him some Batman pajamas for Christmas and he wears them all the time with his Superman t-shirt.

2.) Stephen has the biggest heart in the entire world. I don't know how I can really explain this to you, but he really cares for everyone. Not only is he always watching out for me and my concerns, but also those around him. And he surrounds himself with a lot of people.

3.) Stephen is very organized and clean. When you enter Stephen's cubicle at work you will see everything in its place and neatly labeled. If you enter Stephen's home space you will see the exact same thing. He always puts the toilet seat down when he is done. All of our movies are in a CD organizer in alphabetical order.

4.) Stephen LOVES kids. He tries to adopt any little kid that he sees and likes in our ward. Believe me, there are many! He always wants to hold the little babies and throw around the other ones. He always tells me that he wants a baby Kami.

5.) Stephen enjoys his calling. He works with the elders quorum president and his favorite part is making visits with other people in the ward. He always come home from those to tell me about the cool people that he met and how we should get to know them.

6.) Stephen is SEXY!!! Of course, I knew that before I married him, but I thought that I should just mention it.

Those are a few things that I have learned about the love of my life in the last year. I AM THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! Sounds like you caught yourself a serious winner! Luckyyyyy.... :) You guys keep being cute! (oh, and I think you should make one of those little baby Kamis haha)