Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Plant Shelves

For those of you who have not been to my house, you must understand that I have a decorating problem. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT!!! I have been so excited to have my own house to decorate, but as I said before, I have problems.

When you first walk into our house there are two plant shelves that have been cut out of the top of our walls on both sides. Sorry, that is not a very good description. I'll post a picture.












To get to the heart of the problem. If any of you lovely people out there know what I can put up there to decorate, I would be a happy woman. There is just one thing...it can't cost me an arm and a leg. So, PLEASE, post me some beautiful ideas...or pictures if you can.

THANKS!!

2 comments:

Nicole Ray said...

Hey, we should go shopping and I know some cheaper places! I am not sure about your style but my idea is either the big barn stars or some cool vases or pottery with just a little greenery. There is also a flea market coming to the expo center which would be cool to check out! Give me a call!

Anonymous said...

You could always make it a cheesy Texas theme ;-) ..There are lots of silly knick-knacks out there for the devoted TX lover haha