Monday, April 2, 2012

Maycee Sings

Maycee is growing up so fast!  It is neat to watch the new things that she learns.  She picks up on everything...I have to be very careful now.

Maycee has always loved music, but as of late she has been a little more interactive.

During Sacrament Meeting, Maycee conducts the music with the conductor and sometimes will "sing" along.  She also loves the primary songs and nursery rhyme songs we sing.  She can even do the actions!  ...I feel like such a braggy parent...

Current songs that she loves to sing and do actions to:

I Am A Child of God  ~  Maycee says "God"
Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree  ~  Maycee says "Pa-corn"
Ring Around the Rosie  ~  Maycee says "Ashes"
I Love to See the Temple  ~  Maycee says "Pentle"
Itsy Bitsy Spider  ~  Maycee says "Bider"
Patty Cake  ~  Maycee says "Pa-ee Cake"
Book of Mormon Stories  ~  Maycee says "Gories"
Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam  ~  Maycee says "Beam"
I Like to Look for Rainbows  ~ Maycee says "Wain"
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star  ~  Maycee says "Ikle"
I am Like a Star  ~  Maycee says "Tars"

That's all that I can think of at the moment.

Maycee is so fun!

No comments: