Tuesday, April 24, 2012

No diaper

Tonight I was on my own.

Stephen was playing golf while I had the little ones by my lonesome.

It was bath night.

I hate bath time by myself.  Maycee always wants to be in the bath at the same time as Cooper.  Basically she just wants to be in the water as long as I will let her.

Not happening.

After Maycee's bath I laid her on the ground and put lotion on her.  Maycee decided that she was done half way through...so she jumped up, ran away from me, hopped on her bed and began to jump.  After 2 seconds of jumping she stopped and peed.  Of course I hadn't put her diaper on yet.

GGGRRRRRR!!!!!!

I JUST BATHED YOU KID!!...AND NOW I HAVE TO STRIP DOWN YOUR BED!!!!!

And she thought it was all fun and games.

Bedtime was a little later than normal.

No comments: