Saturday, April 14, 2012

Swan Falls

We went to Swan Falls today!  We have been planing on going for a few weeks now, but the weather has been so cold that we haven't wanted to brave it.  Today was really no difference, but we decided to go anyway.  Despite the freezing cold.

Here is Stephen and Maycee above the river before we went down and a view from the car.



Wow.

It really was cold when we got there.  The wind was blowing like crazy and the other few people that decided to brave the wind had winter coats on.  We decided to go along with the trend.  After the first few pictures we went to get our coats.











Maycee loved the water.  We decided to go and check out another spot and she thought we were leaving.  She flipped.  She was not going to get in that car and leave her mud and water.  Little did she know that there were much better things on the other side.


This is what Cooper did the entire time.

I figured we needed to document that he was actually present at this family event.



Maycee finally found the spot of her dreams.

She was in hog heaven throwing mud and playing in the gross water.

I remember when I thought that was fun.

Actually, I still think playing in gross water is fun...you should see where I grew up.





Here is the evidence of her partying.



All in all Swan Falls was really fun!  We froze our tails off, but I'm glad we went.  However, I never saw a "falls".  I hate it when they do that!  The name does not indicate the place.

1 comment:

~Kelsey and Nathan Taysom said...

HAHA thanks for the pictures of Cooper I was starting to wonder where the little guy was!