Friday, February 1, 2013

Day #1

As I explained previously, this winter has been a little rocky.  Poor Stephen has had to deal with a cranky Kami for the last month or so.  I really wanted to show him a little lovin' so I put together the 14 Days of Valentines for him.  It has been a lot of fun, but quite time consuming.

I just had to brag about my kickoff.

Day #1 has been awesome!  Stephen was SO surprised and we had so much fun together.  This week in particular, Stephen has been gone about 98% of the time.  No exaggeration.  So for day 1 I put together this "Healthy Basket of Love"....The Internet has everything.


Sometimes I hate blogger.  Why can't I get this picture the right way!!!!

Anyway...I loaded up the kids at 10:30am, on the dot, and drove to Stephen's work.  I arrived at exactly 11:00am and marched into the office and gave Stephen's basket to the receptionist and asked her to request that he read the card FIRST.  The card explained what I was doing for Valentine's and said that for the first day, his family was all waiting in the car in the parking lot to take him on a long lunch away from the office.

Fifteen minutes later Stephen emerged from the office with a goofy grin on his face.  He ran to the car and opened my door and laid a big smooch right on me.  Then he kissed Maycee and Cooper.  I love my hub.

I took Stephen to his first experience of Chick-fil-A.  LOVE that place.  After today, I love it even more.  Awesome customer service and awesome food!  Even an amazing jungle gym for the kids to play on.  Maycee had a ball.

So here is to the next two weeks of special lovin' to my man.

No comments: