Friday, February 8, 2013

News

As many of you know, Cooper is a non-mover.  He just sits in one spot.  No crawling.  Well, I had a different idea.  I gave Cooper a deadline.  We talked and everything.  I crawled when I was 11 months old.  I know, late bloomer.  I told Cooper that he had until his 11 month birthday to learn to crawl.

No ifs, ands, or buts.

On the day before his 11 month birthday, Cooper crawled.

I think he understood the vehemence in my speech.

CONGRATS TO THE COOP!!

In other news, Maycee has learned all sorts of new tricks....Color crayons are fun to use on the kitchen floor....Lotion rubs in quite nicely into the carpet....AND the best part is the she uses reverse psychology to get what she wants.

For example:

Maycee: "Mom, can I go to the library?"

Me: "Oh, did you want to go to the library?

Maycee: "Sure!"

She does this with everything.

It cracks me up every time.

No comments: