Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day #14


I am kind of sad that today it the last day!  It has been so fun to do this for Stephen and focues on him for a couple of weeks.

I LOVE YOU STEPHEN!!!!!!

As an aside, the "sound" one killed me.  I made Stephen a 'mix tape' or CD.  Mix CD doesn't sound as official as mix tape.  I looked forever to find 'love songs' for my mix tape that were not sappy and dripping with the saxophone or something along those lines.  I just wanted the lyrics to say what I wanted them to say.  I think I came out on top!

I now know how to use itunes.  I never thought I would "buy" a song online, but I am now a pro.  Not that it really takes a pro to figure it out, but I was on the phone numerous times with my brother to try and figure it out.

Happy Valentine's Day Stephen!

No comments: