Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day #4 & Day #5

On Monday, I piled the kids in the car at 4:30pm to meet Stephen at work for Maycee to give him his Day #4 gift and to ride home with him.  I thought it would be a nice treat for both of them.  Maycee has been missing Daddy a lot lately.

Stephen didn't understand my cryptic message that I was sending over the phone.  He knew we were in the car and that he shouldn't leave work until 5pm.  It was cryptic.  So when I was turning onto the road that lead to Stephen's work I saw him pass me going the opposite direction in his car!  That ended up being a little fortuitous.

I called Stephen four times before he finally answered.  He'd left his phone on vibrate.

He turned around to come and meet us at his work...to receive his present!


Little did Stephen know, I snuck into his cubicle to leave his present for the Day #5.

I love this one.


Yes.  Those are real thumb prints.  Maycee and Cooper were a little rough.  Cooper and I had a down-right wrestling match.  That kid is strong!

I think they look pretty good, considering.

No comments: