Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Family Fun

The times that I think we have the most fun together as a family is when it just happens spontaneously.  Those are kind of hard to plan. ;)

Last night after dinner I put on one of my favorite dancing cds.  Maycee, Cooper, and I love to dance.  We blasted ABBA from my radio and danced around the kitchen.  Stephen even jumped in a time or two.

For Christmas, Stephen hit the jackpot with one of the gifts that he got for me.  It was one of those gifts that I would have never even thought I wanted, but now I am in love.  He got me a book full of recipes for making juices, smoothies, and milkshakes.  We've probably made about a dozen different kinds by now.

Last night was the best one ever.

A Strawberry-Honeydew Milkshake.

I know, it doesn't sound like anything you would ever put together.  It was a-maze-ing.  Really.

Yeah for dancing!

And yeah for Strawberry-Honeydew milkshakes!

No comments: