Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Life is

CRAZY!!!

I feel like I can't even catch my breath.  Ever since Maycee started preschool things have been insane.  I know, I know, that was three months ago.  STILL, I can't figure it out.  We have, like, a schedule, now and I can't even handle it.  Poor Oliver.  He's just along for the ride.  I have no idea how long this is going to last.  Meaning how long is it going to take me to get this figured out.

Last night I fed Oliver at 10pm and he slept until 5:30am.  I'm hoping that this will be a regular thing now.  Sleep is kind of an important thing on my list.

We put up all of the Christmas stuff last night.  When Maycee and Cooper were awake we hung up the stockings and put up our little people Nativity.  After we put them to bed we put up the tree and the train.  This morning when Maycee and Cooper woke up, they were in awe.  It was really fun to watch.  I was sitting on the couch reading with the Christmas lights on and they walked out of their room and stared at the Christmas lights wide-eyed and open-mouthed.  I turned on the train for them and they just sat and giggled as it went around and around.

It has been quite a chore to keep the kids away from the Christmas tree and the train.

The last two or three weeks have been a nightmare for sleeping with Maycee and Cooper.  We haven't really had a problem with their sleep habits, but since daylight savings (I hate daylight savings!!!!!!!!!) and an unfortunate mistake by Stephen and me, we're having issues.  We thought for a fun family activity we would all watch Monster's University.  BAD MISTAKE!  Maycee is now terrified of her bed.  That is where all of the monsters learned to scare the little kids.  Grrrr.

Maycee has made up her own cuss word.  Holy Macaroni.  It makes me laugh.

No comments: