Saturday, December 21, 2013

Two Things

So.  Last night we got a babysitter to finish Christmas shopping for the kiddos.  We left at 6pm and asked the babysitter to put the kids to bed at 7:30.  I told her that if they were a huge handful to just not worry about the bed thing.

Stephen and I walked in the door at 9:00 and it was completely quiet and not a kid was in sight.

Honestly, I was shocked.

A lot of times it takes a good hour and a half of "turn off the light" or "go back to bed" or "stop banging on the door" before Maycee and Cooper will finally submit to their exhaustion.

I totally paid her more than I was going to pay her originally.

I love good babysitters.

Thing Two.

As per my previous post, the bunk beds have now been dismantled.  The teeny, tiny bedroom looks even teenier, and tinier.  There is no more floor space.  Literally.  Which means all toys are now brought to my living room.  The place that I can't seem to keep clean for the life of me.  Now it is doubly awful.

Awesome.

No comments: