Monday, December 9, 2013

Today has been one of those days.

I'm writing this purely for selfish reasons.  Someday in the future I can sit my children down and say, "See! This is why your mom is crazy!!  You drove me their a long time ago."

It's not even noon yet.

This morning I was feeding Oliver and Maycee got her preschool markers out to color in her coloring book.  Cooper stole the markers and colored on the couch.

Then I sat down to pay bills and Maycee peed on the kitchen floor.  Puddle and everything.  She hasn't done that in months.

While I was cleaning Maycee up, Cooper climbed up the the kitchen counter and ripped up a whole brand new box of Kleenexes.

While I was cleaning up the Kleenexes, Cooper ran over to the Christmas Tree and kicked over the train that surrounds our tree.

Maycee and Cooper have been banished to their bedrooms while Mom calms down.

It is definitely Monday.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Oh how I miss you and your sweet kids!! You are a rock star mom. My best advice....take pics of all their messes. Someday it really will be funny and it really embarrasses them when you have the pics to show while you tell the stories to everybody. Hang in there.