Friday, June 20, 2014

First swimming lesson session



Look very closely.  Maycee's floating on her own!!!



Cooper always has to have his goggles on, but he has to have them on his forehead.





Cooper was freezing.  It was pretty cold that day and he was the last one to jump off the diving board. By the time it was his turn both Stacie and I were trying to coax him onto the board.  Cooper burst into tears and chattered,  "I fweezing!  I fwwweezing!"  We got him to jump off the board, but he had to hold my hand.  No pictures on that jump.






These 2 pictures make me laugh.










The kiddos did really well!  Maycee is so close to swimming on her own.  She got in trouble a few times for trying to swim off on her own without Stacie there.  Maycee was making me a little nervous. That girl needs to be at least a little scared of water.

Cooper handled things like a champ!  He holds his breath awesome and he's catching on to the floating thing.  I love watching them learn!!

No comments: