Friday, June 27, 2014

Smart Kid. Totally Boy.

Cooper is SO smart.  I can't even get enough of it.  A few weeks ago, he started telling me what the color of everything was.  I didn't even start that step.  I haven't even helped it along.  He now knows all of his colors pretty well.  It's rare when he gets one wrong.  He even knows white and black.

AND Cooper has learned to open the doors.  He's super proud of himself.  A week ago, Stephen and I were sitting on the couch watching a show, when we heard our bedroom door open.  Cooper was the only one in there.  He opened the door.  Then he shut the door.  He opened the door.  He shut the door.  This happened for 2 minutes before I finally went in there and laid down the law.

Funny kid.

Cooper also loves to beat on people.  And throw balls.  He is all boy.

No comments: