Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

I love holidays.  Any of them!

Father's Day was so awesome this year.  I love that my kids are getting older and more able to be a part of these holidays.  I was so excited about the little gift that we constructed for Stephen.

I asked Maycee a bunch of questions (thank you Pinterest) about her Dad, that she answered.  I then had her write her name at the bottom.  It is so amazing to see her able to do these things!


We gave Stephen a new lunch box.  His old one was in pieces, literally.  Filling the lunch box was the fun part.  Cooper gave him this in the lunchbox:


Ollie gave him apples in the lunch box.

I gave him a Naked drink.  This is my favorite part.  Probably one of those things you shouldn't be writing on your blog.  But I'm way too proud of myself for this one.  Totally 'Kami' inspired.  On the Naked drink I wrote, "Let's be honest.  This is how you got to be a Dad in the first place!"

I'm so good.

Happy Father's Day, Hon!!!!

And Dad.

You rock.

I have the awesomest Dad on the planet.  Anyone who knows my Dad would agree.

No comments: