Monday, June 2, 2014

Sunday

Our church begins at 8:30 in the morning.  Gabby's baby blessing wasn't until 1pm, so we decided to go to our own ward before the blessing.  I was then asked to sub in the primary and play the piano.

Wow.

I have never had so much fun!

Krystal is such an awesome chorister and the kids just love her!  I'm a little jealous.  Mom is the primary chorister in her ward, Kory was just put in as the chorister in his ward, and Krystal is the chorister in our ward.  I really wish that Krystal and I could have served together in the primary's musical talent.  It would have been fun to be her pianist.  That girl rocks it.

As I was playing one of the songs for the program, "Families Are Forever," the kids sang perfectly!  I got goosebumps on my arms as I was playing.  The most amazing part was when I heard Maycee's voice singing at the top of her lungs.  That girl is a singer.

Krystal.

You are awesome.

1 comment:

Shane and Krystal Skaar said...

I am so sad you aren't my pianist! We would have so much fun. And thank you. I seriously love it. The kids make it so easy.