Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Little Differences

It amazes me at the differences between Oliver and Maycee and Cooper.  I'm pretty sure that I take care of all of the kids the same way.  This just goes to show that they come with their own little personalities.

Ollie hates the vacuum.  He screams hysterically any time that I turn it on.  Maycee and Cooper have both loved the vacuum.  They now pretend it is a monster and run around it screaming when I turn it on.  (Happy screaming.)

Ollie also hates the swings.  You wouldn't know it by my previous picture, but it's true.  I just got lucky on that one.  The other two fell in love with the 'whoosh' feeling on the swings the first time we put them in one.

Ollie LOVES his thumb.  The other two never really gave that thing a try.  At least a real try.

This little boys loves food.  He has been the best eater, thus far.  Sorry Maycee and Cooper.  He totally beat you.

No comments: