Monday, June 2, 2014

Post Family Weekend

It bugs me that I don't always remember my camera.

No comment, Krystal.

Anyway.  I did remember my camera for a part of the weekend.

On Friday night Brandon and Mitzi and their girls got in from Spanish Fork and we were ready to play.  We scarfed a ton of pizza and watched as the men ran around outside with all the kiddos.  It was really fun!

Saturday was bunch of mass chaos, but we all ended up at a park at 5pm.  There was a huge wind storm that had just come up in the middle of a beautiful day.  So we left and headed off to Rustin and Nicole's house.  After about 30 minutes, the wind died down and we had a nice evening in their backyard.

Here is Nicole and Evie, Kenna and Gabby.


Alex, Beth, and Mitzi


Cooper and Ollie


Cooper...and Alex


Avery


Sam and Brandon



Beth and Maycee


Stephen


Beth, Maycee, Cooper, Avery, Conner


Avery


Koda and Rustin


Hunter and Cooper


I realize now, that I also forgot a picture of Marc.  Once he found the game on unstairs, there wasn't much seeing the men folk.  Mom and Dad had headed out for the evening.

On Sunday we met for the main event.  Gabby was blessed.  It is really awesome to watch the family grow and to watch the men use their priesthood.

Stephen, I love you so much!  I am grateful for the priesthood in our home.

Well, now after our super late night weekends and no real naps, my kiddos are beyond cranky.  Apparently, you can have too much of a good thing! ;)

No comments: