Friday, March 27, 2009

FRUSTRATION!!!

Stephen and my HOA dues are due tomorrow. The address on the envelope is a PO Box in Meridian. I drove to the only post office in Meridian to hopefully just drop off my envelope with check enclosed. This is the conversation I had with the lady at the post office.

Showing her the envelope I said, "Is this the post office that has this PO Box?"

Glancing up she said, "Yes."

"Can I just drop it off here?"

"Yes."

"Do I need a stamp, or can I just go without because I drove it here?"

"No, you need a stamp."

Frustrated I put the stamp on the envelope and handed it to her. She took the envelope from me and said, "Well see?...you got one day delivery for only 42 cents."

Walking away, I thought, "Yeah, I'll give you 42 cents...gggrrrrrrr"

No comments: