Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy First Day of Spring!

With all of this warm weather going on, Stephen has not been able to sleep at night. He says that I am his "human heater" and he won't cuddle with me anymore...I wasn't a fan of that one, so I solved the problem. Last night I turned on the fan and opened the window in our bedroom.

This morning, I woke up and went to the kitchen to make Stephen breakfast. After I had been in the kitchen for about five minutes, I heard a weird sound. I couldn't figure out what it was, so I walked back into our bedroom. Not finding the source of the noise, I opened up our bathroom door. Stephen was tightly wrapped in his towel with my blow dryer on. He was using the blow dryer all over his body. As soon as he saw me open the door he looked at me with his "innocent eyes" and said, "Kami, it's cold!"

I laughed and walked back into the kitchen to finish my chores.

No comments: