Saturday, March 21, 2009

Funny Story 1

Yesterday I took Krystal to Dunkleys. I REALLY want a piano. I keep going to the store hoping that my savings account will eventually meet up with the price tag of the piano I want. ...someday...

While at the piano store, I began talking with one of the salesman on the floor. I told him of my desire for a piano and my lack of funds. He tried to sell my on different pianos for cheaper, but I just didn't like any of them. He began talking to Krystal about her University of Utah t-shirt. The salesman had gone to that school and they began a rousing conversation about college. I walked off eyeing different pianos.

Krystal and the salesman talked for another minute or so. I heard the man say to Krystal as they finished up, "Go help your Mom find a piano, she really wants one."

WHAT!

KRYSTAL!

I AM FIVE YEARS OLDER THAN HER, NOT TWENTY!

So...there you go...how old do I look?

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Last time I visited my sister's singles ward the bishop asked if I was her mom! . . . and last week a clinician at the BSU jazz festival asked if I was a student at the jr. high I was accompanying for!? What is wrong with these people?! :)