Saturday, March 21, 2009

Funny Story 2

Shane and Krystal came to our church house last night to play a little basketball. We started out with Around the World.

I was very impressed that I got as far as I did. I really stink at basketball.

Krystal got to the corner three point shot and stayed there almost the whole game. Seriously, atleast 10 rounds...She had finally had enough. The door to go out of the gym was right behind her. She opened the door and got a running start...chucked the ball at the specified location and watched as it swished into the basket.

After Around the World we got to the real game...two on two.

Stephen and Shane really would have kicked our trash but there were some extra added rules. We were playing to ten and Krystal and I were given nine points. AND Krystal and I had a special rule, anything goes. We cheated A LOT, but ended up winning. I have no idea what the score was, but we still won.

No comments: