Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hair...Straight Hair

Being a young married couple, I think that you run out of things to do. Stephen and I run into this all of the time.

"So, what should we do?"

"I don't know. What do you think we should do?"

This is a constant conversation between Stephen and I. Mainly in the winter. Last night I found something to do. Stephen grudgingly went a long. His hair has been getting quite long and I just wanted to see what it would look like not curly.

Here is his really hot, sexy curly hair. (Notice the background is basketball.)

While I was straightening his hair, Stephen was reading scriptures to me. This is what I heard, "And it came to paAAAHHHH THAT'S HOT!!!" Poor guy. Sorry hun! This is the end result. This is the uncurliest I could get it. Can't you see how enthused he is?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like a teenager...ha!

Brigitte said...

I like curly better, it just fits him better, but good idea on something to do.

Kami D. said...

Yeah, I like the curly hair better too. He just goes along with me though...he he he.