Saturday, August 27, 2011

Do I really look that young?

A couple of weeks ago Stephen had a work BBQ. It was a lot of fun getting to see everyone. We've hung out with quite a few of Stephen's co-workers and they are all a hoot!

One co-worker named, Julie, happens to have a baby crush on Maycee. She brought her mother to this festive work BBQ.

Conversation between Julie and mother that I was told later, reluctantly, by my husband:

Mother: There are a lot of cute kids here, but the cutest is definitely that one. (Pointing to Maycee...apparently Julie's mother also has a baby crush)

Mother: Who is that holding her? Is that her sister?

Julie: No, that's her mom.

Mother: What!? That girl does not look old enough to be her mother. She looks like she's 14!

...FYI...I am 28. Someday when I am 50 I will love this quality in my childish round head.

No comments: